Routine Foot Treatment at Grange Court Clinic, Leominster.
- Full treatment; Foot Care treatment (nails, heel rasp, corns & calluses removed, foot rub..... £25.00
- Basic Nail Trim; for healthy low risk feet......£17.00 to £22.00 (depending on time required at the appointment)
- Reductions for couples visiting together £38.00 to £45.00 per couple, depending on appointment type
- Corn and Callus treatment alone is £10 to £25 (depending on time needed at the appointment)
Your first visit will include a brief vascular and neurological assessment. A short medical history will be taken followed by a thorough assessment of your feet. A treatment plan will be discussed and agreed with you and any questions answered. Treatments can include toe nail cutting & filing, treatment of common foot problems; reduction of callus and hard skin, corn removal, thickened nail reduction, painful or ingrown toenail treatment, treatments to manage fungal skin or nail infections and verrucae. Advice will be given on maintaining your foot care between appointments.
Orhtotics and further treatments will incur a further cost but all options will be discussed at the appointment before proceeding.
A routine appointment is recommended every 6 to 8 weeks to maintain your foot health.
Home visits are available by arrangement if you are unable to visit the clinic.
LEOMINSTER VISITS £26 to £28 depending on treatment required.
OTHER AREAS INCLUDING HOSPITAL VISITS £30
HOSPITAL VISITS £30
PLEASE ASK FOR AN ACCURATE QUOTE TO YOUR ADDRESS WHEN BOOKING
Specialist Foot & Nail Treatment (Clinic Only)
LACUNA FUNGAL NAIL TREATMENT
First treatment including nail bur, the delivery method for the treatment to penetrate the nail plate (SEE PICTURE TOP OF PAGE) and start work immediately, this is non injurious to the tissue, does not cause pain and does not require anaesthetic.. Medication is then applied into micro holes that are created. You will need to sanitise your shoes and take good care not to reinfect yourself, so I will talk this through with you.
RE BUR IS REQUIRED EVERY MONTH TO KEEP THE HOLES PATENT AND THEREFORE INCREASE SPEED OF RECOVERY.
THIS IS A TREATMENT PLAN, AND SO REQUIRES AN ONGOING COMMITMENT OF SEVERAL VISITS. FUNGAL NAIL IS RESILIENT AND CAN TAKE MONTHS TO TREAT, BUT THIS METHOD IS PROVEN AND SPEEDS UP THE PROCESS ENORMOUSLY WITH CLIENT CO OPERATION, AS HOME CARE IS ESSENTIAL TO ENHANCE THE MEDICAL TREATMENT.
initial assessment and treatment £15.00 to £24.00, follow up appointments approximately £ 5-9 per 15-20 minute treatment.
Follow up verrucae treatments are separate to the routine foot health treatments and only the verruca will be treated during the appointment. Although you will have been using a verruca treatment at home, follow up appointments will be needed to check the progress and offer debridement as needed. There is no set period of time that can be guaranteed in order to resolve a verrucae.
LCN Cosmetic Gel; NAIL REPAIR
for fungal or damaged nails with LCN , a specialist gel nail. Long lasting gel nail repair
for men and women to enhance the look of broken discoloured nails whist
tackling fungal nail infection or waiting for new nail growth......£20 per big toe plus £12 for each other toe if only part set, or Full set £60.
What is LCN Wilde-Pedique toenail reconstruction?
LCN Wilde-Pedique is a system of nail reconstruction where individual nails are moulded to create a personalised fit and colour match for each patient. The nails are made from an extremely strong, elastic gel which sets when exposed to UV-A light. It has been developed specifically for correcting and restoring missing or damaged toe nails.
The a crylester gel resin has the ability to bond to any surface and is very effective on many types of damage as it can conceal ridges, deformities and hide discolouration from fungal nail conditions. The Wilde-Pedique prosthetic nail system can also be used where the nail has been surgically removed.
The Wilde-Pedique gel will essentially look and cut just as a regular toe nail. The results can be very long lasting, but may need refilling every 6-8 weeks until the natural nail has fully re-grown.
The treatment is suitable for both men and woman as there is a choice of a natural matt or a glossy French Polish finish. The gel is also available in a variety of colours to match in with most natural nail shades and if desired your other nails can be given an overlay to create a matching cosmetic finish.
LCN Wilde-Pedique Silver Plus:
This unique new gel formulation has anti-fungal properties and has been specifically developed for use on toe nails. The active ingredient of Micro Silver gives additional protective qualities and the anti-mycotic agent Piroctone Olamine helps protect against fungal infection.
The LCN Wilde-Pedique system can be used on:
- Fungal Nails – This treatment can be used in conjunction with fungal nail treatment either in the form of topical or oral anti-fungal treatment. Although Wilde-Pedique is not a cure in itself, it should help in limiting the spread of the fungal infection. Daily aftercare using LCN Mycosept anti-fungal preparation is recommended.
- Nails damaged by trauma or removed surgically – Wilde-Pedique can be used to replace nails which have been lost due to a traumatic injury or surgically removed. The reconstructed nail encourages the new nail to grow into the correct position, minimising the risk of an ingrown toe nail.
- Cracked/split nails – Wilde-Pedique can prevent further damage by covering the crack/split and so helping to prevent snagging.
- Thickened nails – The application of a Wilde-Pedique overlay after the nail has been thinned will seal the surface of the nail and reduce the risk of fungus infiltrating the nail plate.